Starting a business is one of the hardest things that a person can do. At Startupily, we have developed over 100 business plans, marketing plans, and SWOT analysis templates that take out much of the guesswork when developing this documentation. Our templates are easy to use and provide our customers with a comprehensive understanding of how to start a new business.
Each template is specifically for the type of business indicated.
Business Planning and Development Packages are $150.
Our business plans and development toolkit features 18 different documents that you can use for capital raising or general business planning processes.
The business planning packages come with easy-to-use instructions so that you can reduce the time needed to create a professional business plan and presentation.
Business Plans Specification
- Bank Investor Ready
- Complete Industry Research
- 3 Year Excel Financial Worksheets
- (Profit & Loss Statement, cash flow analysis, balance sheet, & breakeven analysis)
- Business Plan (26 pages)
- Marketing Plan (24 pages)
- ROI Tools
- SWOT Analysis Templates
- How to Start a Business Guide (20 pages)
- Easy to use instructions to edit the plans
- All documents delivered in Word and Excel
- Meets SBA requirements
- Alternative Energy
- Automotive & Transportation
- Advertising, Marketing & Video
- Apparel & Clothing
- Accounting, Legal and Professional Services
- Business Services
- Construction, Trades & Design
- Entertainment Services
- Financial Services
- Food, Beverage & Restaurants
- Music, Film & Recording
- Personal Services
- Real Estate
- Retail & Retail Stores/Services
- Technology & E-commerce
- Other Businesses
Please email us at safwan[at]startupily.com and mention the business plan industry and type of business you are starting.
If you are looking for investment for your new business venture we also provide a database of 200 venture capitalists/ investors from all around the world (mostly USA, UK, and Europe). Investors have invested in fortune 500 companies.
*We advise you to have your business plan, marketing plan, financial projections, elevator pitch plan, and other documents ready before pitching to these investors*